Re: Questions about Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38937] Re: Questions about Mathematica
  • From: "Steven Shippee" <slshippee at attbi.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 06:09:27 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Turtle-Interpretation - has been used for describing structures in 3D space
and you probably need to get the .m file from the original location where
you acquired the notebook using turtleinterpretation.

When procuring notebooks from external sources you might want to check for
*.m files as well, as some notebooks will create it if it is missing and
some will not.

Steven shippee at jcs.mil

"bui hungviet" <buihungviet at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:b0jfka$t85$1 at smc.vnet.net...

> To whom may concern,
>
> I have a problem with Mathematica. I have installed Mathematica 4.2 on
Windows XP. I need to run a program in Mathematica,

> Get["turtleinterpretation.m"], this instruction could not be compiled
because Mathematica Kernel require turtleinterpretation.m package. I did not
find this package in Mathematica and also in the Internet. Could you help me
?