Re: font sizes

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38953] Re: [mg38877] font sizes
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <selwynh at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 06:10:47 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

It's actually pretty easy to modify the menu to include whatever sizes
you want. (Although technically it might violate the license
agreement... ??) Just find the file called MenuSetup.tr. On my Mac it's
in SystemFiles : FrontEnd : TextResources : Macintosh.

Once you open it and scroll down a bit, it will be obvious what to do.
(But, just in case, you should make a back-up first.)

-----
Selwyn Hollis
http://www.math.armstrong.edu/faculty/hollis