Re: Frameticks labels as numbers

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41785] Re: [mg41754] Frameticks labels as numbers
  • From: Bobby Treat <drmajorbob-MathGroup3528 at mailblocks.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 07:31:28 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

But the labels run over each other at the top of the frame, and they're
not in a consistent format!

Try this:

lowerticks = Table[z, {z, 0, 2Pi, 1}];
upperticks = lowerticks /. x_?NumberQ :> {x, ScientificForm[x/2031.67,
2]};
Plot[Sin[x], {x,
      0, 2Pi}, Frame -> True,
         FrameTicks -> {lowerticks, None, upperticks, None}, ImageSize
-> 500]

Bobby