Re: weird problem with PlotLabel on a Sony Vaio

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42034] Re: weird problem with PlotLabel on a Sony Vaio
  • From: martin_rommel at yahoo.com (Martin)
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 05:43:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

No experience, but my hunch is that it might have to do with fonts. In
that case, however, the AxesLabel would also be affected. Can you
verify that the fonts are available? Use some thing like
Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 2\[Pi]}] // FullForm
to see which font is used (towards the end there is a rule like
Rule[TextStyle, List[Rule[FontFamily, "Helvetica"], Rule[FontSize,
9]]]).

Sorry, no real help, just what I would look at.

Martin