Cell Evaluation Problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39924] Cell Evaluation Problems
  • From: "Philip Bamforth" <p.e.bamforth at lboro.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 02:28:11 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello
I am having a few problems getting mathematica to evaluate cells properley.
I have just upgraded to version 4.2.1 and now when i try and evaluate some
cells in one of my large notebooks nothing happens. It is as if the 'cell
evaluatable' option is set to off but as far as i can tell everything is ok.
Ironically now when i try the same notebook under version 4.1 the same error
occours.
Can anyone suggest a workaround/fix for this problem.
Thanks

Phil Bamforth