Right-click'd BMP vs. exported BMP

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39930] Right-click'd BMP vs. exported BMP
  • From: "Lawrence A. Walker Jr." <lwalker701 at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 02:28:44 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Group:

I am running v. 4.2.  I like the way the graphics that I right-click'd
and copied as bitmap appear in my Word documents.  However, I have a
bunch of graphics that I needed copied that right-clicking gets to be
tedious.

But when I tried using the Export function, the bitmap graphic looks
grainy and choppy when I imported the graphic into Word.  Also, the
exported graphic file size seems to be noticeably large.

Does anyone know how I can make the exported bitmap graphics look the
same way as the right-click'd bitmap graphic.

Thanks,
Lawrence

--
Lawrence A. Walker Jr.