How to apply one plot range to another plot?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40001] How to apply one plot range to another plot?
  • From: "Beleznay, Akos" <abeleznay at equitas-capital.com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 04:46:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I am merging several listplots (ListPlot[...]) into one graph. In addition,
I am plotting some function (Plot[...]) on the same graph.

How could I keep the automatic axis settings connected only to the
listplots? Therefore, the range of the function plot would be determined by
the listplots without always going back and changing the range of the
function plot when I add/change the underlying data of the lisplots.

Tks, -akos

Akos Beleznay
Equitas Capital Advisors LLC
601 Poydras Street