Re: Pan around a large graph?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41113] Re: [mg41097] Pan around a large graph?
  • From: Kirk Reinholtz <kirk.reinholtz at jpl.nasa.gov>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 03:29:33 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Tried that, didn't work: still clips at the window.  This is windows,
running Mathematica 4.2.  I also tried setting the option then restarting Mathematica.
Option was still set, but no apparent effect on the graphics.  I think
maybe the horizontal scroll does indeed go farther, but there is no
graph past the screen to look at.

Another possible hint: I can't resize the window beyond the size of my
screen.  I was thinking maybe I could make the whole window large, then
pan around the window using the OS, rather than pan around the image
using Mathematica.  Oh, well...