Re: Pan around a large graph?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41102] Re: [mg41097] Pan around a large graph?
  • From: jmt <jmt at dxdydz.net>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 03:27:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Either :

OptionsInspector for Global, NotebookOptions/Window
Properties/ScrollingOptions/HorizontalScrollRange and write there a bigger
pixel value

or

edit your Mathematica preferences file (location depending on your system,
mine on Linux is ~/.Mathematica/FrontEnd/init.m)

SetOptions[$FrontEnd,
NotebookDirectory:>FrontEnd`FileName[{$RootDirectory, "home", "jmt", \
"PersonalData", "compta"}, CharacterEncoding -> "iso8859-1"],
AutoOpenPalettes->{},
AutoOpenNotebooks->{},

RulerUnits->"Millimeters",
ScrollingOptions->{"HorizontalScrollRange"->6048},    <---- THIS IS THE OPTION
PrintingOptions->{"IncludeSpecialFonts"->True,
"IncludePostScriptResourceDirectives"->True,
"UsePostScriptOutputFile"->False,
"UnixShellPrintingCommand"->"lp",
"UseUnixShellPrintingCommand"->True},
CommonDefaultFormatTypes->{"Output"->StandardForm}
]