Re: Re: How change $AddOnsDirectory

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41203] Re: [mg41169] Re: [mg41128] How change $AddOnsDirectory
  • From: Kirk Reinholtz <kirk.reinholtz at jpl.nasa.gov>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 03:53:00 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

While we're on this topic, I'm wondering how one would have discovered
MATHEMATICA_ADDONS
without resorting to this list.  My help in "master index" mode does not
find this.  A
search on the wolfram.com website in the "search site" box also comes up
empty.

I found a couple described in A.7.1 of the book, neither of which is the
above, and a couple
of others near the documentation for Environment["var"].  Do they all
exist in one place???

Where is this and other such goodies documented???