Re: Re: Re: How change $AddOnsDirectory

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41221] Re: [mg41206] Re: [mg41169] Re: [mg41128] How change $AddOnsDirectory
  • From: "Eric L. Strobel" <fyzycyst at comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 09:33:06 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

on 05/07/03 3:54 AM, John Fultz at jfultz at wolfram.com wrote:

> That it's not documented is a documentation bug.  That's why I mailed the
> list about it.  The documentation on this point will hopefully be updated
> in the next release.

Perhaps this is a good candidate for a write up somewhere on the Mathematica
web site?  After all, even if folks are willing to wait for the next release
to get the updated docs, not everyone rushes out and gets every update.

- Eric.

--

Eric Strobel (fyzycyst at NOSPAM^mailaps.org)

*I'd* rather wear fur than go naked!