Re: Problem about expression

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41222] Re: Problem about expression
  • From: Bamboo <u8514501 at cc.nctu.edu.tw>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 09:33:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thanks Carl.

I were using StandardForm for input and also can't reproduce the problem
in InputForm.

In some cases with more complex equations (or complex re-editing processes),
it seems that the background color can not be uniform by adding and deleting
spaces.
I think that the best way to avoid the trouble is not to set the background
color.

Thanks,
Bamboo