Re: any good tutorials?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41407] Re: [mg41384] any good tutorials?
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <selwynh at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 05:02:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Sabrina,

In theory, everything you really need can be found in the Help Browser,
but... there's a lot of good material in the Information Center at the
Wolfram web site, specifically here

http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/TechNotes/

and more specifically at these links:

http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/TechNotes/Mathematica/FrontEnd/
http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/TechNotes/Mathematica/Programming/

If you're taking a course in which you're using Mathematica, you may
want to look for material directly related to that subject.

-----
Selwyn Hollis
http://www.math.armstrong.edu/faculty/hollis