Combinatorica / plot Graph Q

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41455] Combinatorica / plot Graph Q
  • From: "Mark Van De Vyver" <mvdv at spamcop.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 03:29:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I'd appreciate any suggestions or pointers for the following task.

I'm looking for a package that plots graphs with the following 'features':
 - The format of each graph node can specified
 - The format of the edge connecting particular nodes can be sepecified

As far as I can tell the DiscreteMath`Combinatorica` package can't do this,
and the very nice package << DiscreteMath`CombinatoricaPlots` from David
Park also can't.
Looking at the CombinatoricaPlots package I see it allows you to specify a
label for each graph node, and I'd like to be able to set the the
'VertexDirectives', 'EdgeDirectives', etc of each node in the graph -
actually I'm plotting a tree.

Any suggestions apprciated

TIA
Mark