Re: Combinatorica / plot Graph Q

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41470] Re: Combinatorica / plot Graph Q
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <luttrell at _removemefirst_westmal.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 08:02:42 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

You can do these things with DiscreteMath`Combinatorica`.

The example given in the Help Browser is:

<<DiscreteMath`Combinatorica`

ShowGraph[
    SetGraphOptions[
      CompleteGraph[
        4], {{1, 2, VertexColor -> Green, VertexStyle -> Disk[Large]}, {3,
4,
          VertexColor -> Blue}}, EdgeColor -> Red]];

--
Steve Luttrell
West Malvern, UK

news:bacm7e$r87$1 at smc.vnet.net...