info about fonts in eps

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41611] info about fonts in eps
  • From: "Mirko Degli Esposti" <desposti at dm.unibo.it>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 04:57:40 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

dear users,
I'm using mathematica to produce some plots for a pubblications. I save
them as .eps and inport them in latex.  I have a lot of trouble with
the fonts, in particular when I use greek letters, special symbols as
a_0 and so on.....  I think I know mathematica quite well, but I was
never able to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to give me some hints. It would be very useful.
Regards,Mirko