Change the scale and draw grid

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41589] Change the scale and draw grid
  • From: "Jong Choi" <jxc91 at po.cwru.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 04:57:23 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear All,
As you see(I attached the scale.gif file)
[contact the author to get the attachment - moderator]

, I have 30 points in the box.
The points are not on the grid. It means grids do not match the points.
To make it clear , I have to do two things.
1. change the x scale which is increased by 2.5.
     But I want to change from 2.5 to 2.
2. I want to draw the grid at y = -10 , y = -8 and y=-6. I know it is very
difficult.

If you know how to change the axis scale and draw the grids, please let me
know.
Thanks,
Jong

Jongung Choi
Biologically Inspired Robotics Laboratory
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Case Western Reserve Univ.
Cleveland, OH 44106-7222
Phone:  216-368-5216