RE: Trying to use Mathematica as "word processor" for my math homework

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44365] RE: [mg44281] Trying to use Mathematica as "word processor" for my math homework
  • From: David.Annetts at csiro.au
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:16:08 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Bob,

<snippage>

> It seems like what I'm after is the same sort of set up that
> someone writing
> a paper for publicatiojn would need.  Have looked for such
> examples, but
> have not found any.

Try Paul Abbott's examples at
http://www.physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul/publications.html.  In the conference
publications section, there are some tutorials.  There are also some theses
as notebooks that may suit your purposes.

Regards,

Dave.
  Dr. David Annetts
  EM Modelling Analyst
  CSIRO DEM            Tel: +612 9490 5416
  North Ryde           Fax: +612 9490 5467
  Australia         David.Annetts at csiro.au