MathLink for BCC and/or Dev-C++

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44433] MathLink for BCC and/or Dev-C++
  • From: "Dirk" <dirk.gaming at skynet.be>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 06:01:22 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm trying to build the MathLink examples (addtwo, factor, etc.) with either
the Borland Command Line compiler or the Dev-C++4 IDE.

However, since I'm not very experienced with this stuff (that is, using
MathLink and these compilers), I'm having a lot of problems. Moreover the
Mathematica help seems to concentrate on building those examples with
Microsoft's compiler....

Does anybody have experience with these C++ compilers and MathLink?

Thanks for any advice or help provided.

Dirk