Re: plotting streamlines from vector data

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44509] Re: plotting streamlines from vector data
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 02:27:00 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

even if you don't understand german, have a look at
http://phong.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~kuska/visualsupp/visualsc.pdf

pages  31--55. All pictures are made with Mathematica and some small
additional tools. I can tell you it *is* so easy as it said -- no
picture
took me more than a 1/4 hour ..

Regards
  Jens