what's the largest system solvable in mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43957] what's the largest system solvable in mathematica?
  • From: sean_incali at yahoo.com (sean kim)
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 04:59:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hello group.

I was wondering... does anyone know what the largest system of ODE
solved using the Mathematica?  How many ode's were in the system?

did they use parallel kit or grid mathematica to solve it?

maybe a silly question, but I was just wonering.

any thoughts or insight will be appreciated.

thanks in advance

sean