RE: Weird message

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43498] RE: [mg43436] Weird message
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 05:39:06 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

It is just what the message says. You don't have to load that package
anymore so take out the statement that loads it. The messages are just
warnings and the code should probably work correctly.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: Ch akpovo [mailto:akpovo at lmfp.nhmfl.gov]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Hello To all,
 I just upgraded my mathematica 4.2 to version 5. I created a code which was
running fine on the old version. When I run the code with the new version it
gives me the following message

CholeskyDecomposition::obslt:
  CholeskyDecomposition is now a System` function. The package
   LinearAlgebra`Cholesky` is obsolete.

Needs::nocont: Context LinearAlgebra`Cholesky`
          was not created when Needs was evaluated.

I do not understand. Can anyone help?

--
ch akpovo
Laboratory for Modern Fluid Physics