Re: Convert all graphics to reduce file size?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43562] Re: Convert all graphics to reduce file size?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 06:39:31 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <bkee0d$m79$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com> wrote: > On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Jim Jennings wrote: > > > I have a notebook that creates a large amount of graphics cells and when > > saved the notebook can be very big. However, I don't need to keep the > > postscript for each graphics cell when the notebook is saved; bitmaps > > will be fine. Create each graphic with DisplayFunction->Identity; Export to HD as "EPS"; view individual EPS files and/or convert to QuickTime movie using utility like GraphicConverter, iView MediaPro, or many others.