Font Size

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43593] Font Size
  • From: "Yasin Memari" <y.memari at iasbs.ac.ir>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 04:01:36 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi:

  I had two mathematica files one with font size equals to 14 points,
  and for other equals to 12 points. I just copied some lines from
  the first file and pasted it into the other. However, now I cannot
  change the font size of the new lines in the second file. The font
  size of the new lines is fixed to 14.
  Could you please help me to change it.

Sincerely,
Yasin