Re: how does Decompose work?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43710] Re: how does Decompose work?
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:43:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The University of Western Australia
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <bl8hgd$8dk$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Daniel Lichtblau <danl at wolfram.com> wrote: > There was roughly at the same time an article by Guiterrez, Recio, and > Ruiz de Velasco. I think their method was substantially similar to that > of Kozen and Landau. I don't have a full reference but could probably > find it if need be. See http://www.fachgruppe-computeralgebra.de/CAR/CAR24/node7.html Cheers, Paul -- Paul Abbott Phone: +61 8 9380 2734 School of Physics, M013 Fax: +61 8 9380 1014 The University of Western Australia (CRICOS Provider No 00126G) 35 Stirling Highway Crawley WA 6009 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au AUSTRALIA http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul