listcorrelate

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46206] listcorrelate
  • From: "Mikael L" <lassenmikael at kabelnettet.dk>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:15:37 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Is there any body who can tell me what listcorrelate is doing when the
following setup is used:

where data is a matrix. And maximum overhangs at start and end is used.

I can see that the autocorrelated data set is twice as long as the original
data set.  But why?????

And also it looks like the true autocorrelation

ML