Re: random numbers?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46203] Re: random numbers?
  • From: sean_incali at yahoo.com (sean kim)
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:15:35 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

quite a number of responses. it must be something of great interest
for many.

Thanks all who have replied. i think it will take me a while to take
them all in.

I'm a bit concerned about the artificial correlation even though I'm
not entirley sure of how it will affect me.  I guess it takes time to
learn about all these things.

anyway.

thanks much all.

sean