need favor

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46550] need favor
  • From: paul john <sano_kj at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 02:15:41 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello
I want help about Mathematica in the sense that I need a good book about the mathematica programming of difference approximation of partial differential equations.
If any of the group member know about a book directly related to my study area,let me know please.I shall be thank full .
Sincerely
Paul