Palette rememberance

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45406] Palette rememberance
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <sh2.7183 at misspelled.erthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 04:17:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Should Mathematica remember ALL open palettes from one "session" to the
next? Or does it remember only those in the primary path? I'm asking
because one of my palettes that resides in an Addons/Applications/ ...
/FrontEnd/Palettes directory has stopped appearing when I start up
Mathematica.

Please don't tell me I need to do the cache-clearing startup thing,
because last time I did that, it took me hours to get everything back
to normal.

-----
Selwyn Hollis
http://www.math.armstrong.edu/faculty/hollis