Re: Export problem with Mathematica 4.1/Mac OS 9

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45830] Re: [mg45761] Export problem with Mathematica 4.1/Mac OS 9
  • From: "Joshua A. Solomon" <J.A.Solomon at city.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 04:50:25 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

No dice. After some trial and error, I discovered PNM.EXE is the appropriate
binary for conversion to pbm. If I select it after the beep (see below),
then everything works fine until I quit the kernel. I tried explicitly
including its directory in $Path, but the (re-launched) kernel still fails
to find it.

js