trouble saving output

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48542] trouble saving output
  • From: "Phillip Bonacich" <bonacich at soc.ucla.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 04:50:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi.

In the past few weeks I've find that if I save a Mathematica 5.0 file to
antrouble saving outputy medium (C:, A:, or flash memory stick) I cannot
open it - my computer freezes and I get a report that Mathematica is not
responding.  I can successfully save and then open only by deleting all the
output before I save.  To solve this problem I tried deleting and
re-installing Mathematica, to no avail.  I'm running Mathematica under
Windows ME.  On this computer I'm not having problems with any program other
than Mathematica.