a problem of nminimize

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47174] a problem of nminimize
  • From: longbw2005 <longbw2005 at sina.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 04:22:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

nminimize is a newly developed function in version 5.it can be used to fit the nonlinear model. but if the nonlinear model involves some
numberic function such as findroot or ndsolve,the optimazing process is stopped and a hit for mistake i appeared.
is there anyone who can give me some suggestions? For i want to optimize a object fuction to get values of parameters ,but to calulate the object fuction it is very convenience to use findroot and ndsolve to get some value for subsequent calculation.

if you have suggestions,please e-mail me directly!
Thank you very much!
my e-mail:longbw2005 at sina.com

×¢²áÐÂÀË9Õ×Ãâ·ÑÓÊÏ䣨 http://mail.sina.com.cn/chooseMode.html £©