Animate

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47966] Animate
  • From: "Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at compuserve.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 01:08:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Re Mathematica 5.0.1.0.

What's the difference between Animate vs. creating a table of graphics
objects and then animating that?  Is Animate more efficient?

Helptext says Animate will animate the objects, but it doesn't do so
automatically:  after collapsing the created cells, I must double click
the object to start it moving.  Have I missed something?

Thanks.

Bruce