weird page breaks when printing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51826] weird page breaks when printing
  • From: Thomas Guignard <thomas.guignard at epfl.ch>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 01:23:57 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi

Out of a sudden, mathematica starts breaking pages at stupid places when
I print my notebooks. I probably did set a "page break" marker at these
points with a mistype, but I have no clue as how to remove them.

Can someone tell me how I can find out if there are page breaks markers
somewhere? This sort of annoys me.

Thanks!
T.

--
Thomas Guignard
Laboratory of Electromagnetics and Acoustics