Re: weird page breaks when printing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51876] Re: [mg51826] weird page breaks when printing
  • From: jmt <jmt at nerim.net>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 01:49:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

You might try these :
1 - If you use a style sheet, get the page breaks associated with styles ; for
instance if you have a "Section" style, you can tag the Section cell style
with
PageBreakAbove->True
Add page break manually only when finalizing the printing version.
2 - You can always edit the notebook using an external program, sed for
instance. Do not forget to make a backup copy !

Also note that notebook data and notebook cache are not always in perfect
synchronization ; in a recent notebook I have had page breaks showed at
almost every cell, getting to the beginning of the notebook and slowly
scrolling down solved the problem.