Re: Can you type a command and have Mathematica show the parameters?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56126] Re: [mg56103] Can you type a command and have Mathematica show the parameters?
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at cox.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 03:52:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

After entering just the first few letters of the command, use the Input menu
command:

    Complete Selection

or its corresponding key combination to enter the remainder of the
command. Then use the Input menu command:

    Make Template

or its corresponding key combination to add the parameters.

This will not necessarily show all of the possible parameters. Go to Help
browser entry for the command for more complete information.

Bob Hanlon