Data file into wav audio file how? TIA sal

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59416] Data file into wav audio file how? TIA sal
  • From: <jilss at sss.nets> jilss
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 03:30:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings, All

I have several data points (frequency and amplitude) that I would like to convert to an audio file wav file.  Does anyone know how I can go about doing this?  Are there
examples?

See http://onewithall.net/data-to-sound.jpg  for a better example of data and graph of data that I?m using.  (Data is taken from  excel)

Thanks Sal