Re: Data file into wav audio file how? TIA sal

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59439] Re: Data file into wav audio file how? TIA sal
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 02:55:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

data = Table[Sin[x], {x, 0., 2Pi, 2Pi/512}];

sound = ListPlay[data];

Export["h:/tmp/test.wav", sound]

??

Regards

  Jens

"jilss" <jilss at sss.nets> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:dd9mlc$iqf$1 at smc.vnet.net...
| Greetings, All
|
| I have several data points (frequency and
amplitude) that I would like to convert to an
audio file wav file.  Does anyone know how I can
go about doing this?  Are there
| examples?
|
| See http://onewithall.net/data-to-sound.jpg  for
a better example of data and graph of data that I?m
using.  (Data is taken from  excel)