Re: The updated version of Notations Package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59938] Re: The updated version of Notations Package
  • From: "Peltio" <peltio at trilight.zone>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 04:53:27 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

"Alexander" wrote

>THE SECOND ONE:
>What can be wrong with my Notation package? Even the examples from
Mathematica Help do not work on my computer. I see the the following error
messages:

>"Syntax::sntxi: Incomplete expression; more input is needed.More__"

My guess is that you are using different forms for input and output (e.g.
Standard Form for the input and Traditional Form for the output). My
previous experience with this package showed that it won't work properly
unless input and output form match.

Either set both to StandardForm or both to TraditionalForm.

It's a pity it has to be this way, and I am afraid it won't be easy to fix
this behavior (the package is huge and complex).

cheers,
Peltio
Invalida address in reply-to. Please use "mynick" @ despammed . com to mail
me.