Re: Re: SNAP package and Flash toy

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59931] Re: [mg59917] Re: SNAP package and Flash toy
  • From: "Kosaku Nagasaka" <nagasaka at main.h.kobe-u.ac.jp>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 04:53:22 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all,

The following URL I wrote is not correct.
I forgot to write "p" and again forgot to check it.
(The bad URL generates a Japanese error page.)

> Please try this package and give me your feedback.
> The official site is
> http://wwwmain.h.kobe-u.ac.jp/~nagasaka/research/snap/index.html.en
> though it's still on preliminary stages.

Thanks Peter to correct my URL.

> For all of you who don't speak japanese (like me):
>
> the correct (english) document is at
> http://wwwmain.h.kobe-u.ac.jp/~nagasaka/research/snap/index.phtml.en

Yours,
-------
Text by Kosaku Nagasaka. [E-mail: nagasaka at main.h.kobe-u.ac.jp]
<Remember, success comes in "cans", failure comes in "can'ts".>
*****Note that I may read E-mails in the Text format only.*****