Re: my wish list for Mathematica next major version

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60002] Re: my wish list for Mathematica next major version
  • From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 03:07:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Murray,

In regard to point 5, version 2.4 of the Super Widget Package (out
shortly) will include the concept of GraphicsRegions. These let you
assign all sorts of properties - such as a context menu - to each region
of a plot. Regions can have any polygonal shape.

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk