Re: Re: Filemaker 7 database

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60056] Re: [mg60050] Re: Filemaker 7 database
  • From: Chris Williamson <chrisw at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 00:24:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Sorry I missed Roman's email, so I will respond to Mike's email.

The Sun JDBC-ODBC driver is not supported on Mac.  You will need to find
another JDBC-ODBC driver to make this work.  Filemaker may have a JDBC
driver.  I think one may be distributed with the Filemaker software. I
am not positive though.

You can use http://developers.sun.com/product/jdbc/drivers/ to find a
driver.

Chris Williamson