Re: MiniMaxApproximation question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62721] Re: MiniMaxApproximation question
  • From: jsnyder at wi.rr.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 05:53:28 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

This can be done with the GeneralMiniMaxApproximation function built into Mathematica 5.2.  I have written a notebook that does this as well as the more traditional Chebyshev approximation.  If you would like a copy of it contact me and I'll email it to you.

Link to the forum page for this post:
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=6565#p6565
Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=6565]]