Re: Mathematica code & Latex

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63404] Re: [mg63402] Mathematica code & Latex
  • From: "Christopher Arthur" <pantagruel123 at aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 02:32:23 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Maybe this is too simple, but can't you just try the Save As Special...TeX
option on the File menu of the front end, then include that file in your
latex document?  It doesn't seem to look exactly like the notebook front
end, but I can't see why it would change the rest of your formatting either.

Another option is to take postscript "screenshots" and display them as
figures.  Maybe try pstoedit on the output postscript file since pstoedit
comes with some special implementation to make latex code from postscript
files.

C.Arthur