MathGroup Archive 2005

[Date Index] [Thread Index] [Author Index]

Search the Archive

Re: Mathematica code & Latex

• To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63426] Re: Mathematica code & Latex
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 06:40:24 -0500 (EST)
  • References: <200512290757.CAA16366@smc.vnet.net> <001401c60c52$40e4b5e0$4101a8c0@Aristophanes> <43B42404.1080700@students.unibe.ch> <dp2r8j$a59$1@smc.vnet.net>
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thanks for your answers

Including Mathematica code without notebook2e doesn't work. And I don't 
want to make screenshots any more. There must be a way to make sure that 
notebook2e.sty won't change the fonts. Can't I "reset" the fonts after 
loading notebook2e?

Daniel

Christopher Arthur schrieb:
> Daniel,
> 
> If the mathematica code is not too sophisticated, you don't have to use the notebook2e package.  If you just use
> 
> \usepackage{amsmath,amssymb, graphics}
> 
> then you can get decent results, although the fonts for your mathematica code will end up looking more like typical latex fonts rather than the specialized fonts. 
> 
> Actually...while we're on the subject...I have another latex issue that I can't seem to resolve:  inline cells with formulae, when inside a text cell, do not format correctly when converted to latex.  What happens is that special symbols get $ $ delimiters individually instead of around the whole inline cell.  I tried changing the DefaultNewInlineCell to some "formula" type, and that gets me half-way there:  the whole cell gets the math delimiters, but still the superfluous $'s don't leave.  Any ideas?
> 
> Regards,
> 
> C.Arthur
> 
> 

• Prev by Date: Re: Retaining variable/function expressions from session to session
  • Next by Date: is there a way to have the "Get" accept C formed %E numbers like Read does for Real?
  • Previous by thread: Re: Mathematica code & Latex
  • Next by thread: Re: Mathematica code & Latex