Using InterpolatingFunction from NDSolve

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58552] Using InterpolatingFunction from NDSolve
  • From: "Tamás" <tladics at math.bme.hu>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 05:35:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I solved a PDE with NDSolve in Mathematica 5.1. I could plot,
differentiate and integrate the obtained InterpolatingFunction object,
the result being a similar object. I was able to integrate the 2nd
derivative of it. What I need is to integrate the square of the
obtained InterpolatingFunction object (the square itself does not
simplify to such an object).
You can see the details on my homepage:
http://www.math.bme.hu/~tladics/nds.nb

Every suggestions are welcome!