multiple line copy in InputForm

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58668] multiple line copy in InputForm
  • From: "ab at sd.com" <at2 at ads.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 03:28:59 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Can anyone tell me how to copy multiple lines in InputForm in Mathematica?
For example, When I try to put 3 lines into same cell and at end of each
expression I put //InputForm, it only returns the last item in the cell.
Also, is there an automatic way to get ALL expressions entered as InputForm?
instead of having to type //InputForm at end of each line???

In[59]:=
ab + b // InputForm
ab + b // InputForm
c + d // InputForm