Re: limit problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58944] Re: limit problem
  • From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 01:22:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

As others have kindly demonstrated, Assuming is able to pass its
assumptions to Limit. I know that the second argument of Simplify and
FullSimplify is for assumptions. For this reason, I think WRI should
update FullSimplify and Simplify to pass their assumptions to Limit
and Integrate, etc. Is there a reason why they should not do so?

--
Chris Chiasson
http://chrischiasson.com/