Re: Re: Print a selection within

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57742] Re: [mg57728] Re: Print a selection within
  • From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 02:03:43 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I think the functionality you are looking for may be available in the
front end, which is why I suggested the other method.

Of course, you could always highlight the text, and copy/paste it to a
new notebook and then print that. It would only be one extra step.

--
Chris Chiasson
http://chrischiasson.com/