Re: Numbering equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57852] Re: Numbering equations
  • From: Mathematica Ezine <ezine at omegaconsultinggroup.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 02:29:15 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Numbering techniques are discussed in detail in one of our Ezines:

http://omegaconsultinggroup.com/Services/ezv2i04.nb

To make your counters automatic, you should put them in the stylesheet:

http://omegaconsultinggroup.com/Services/ezv2i12.nb

Omega Consulting
The final answer to your Mathematica needs.